How to use HTML for my zune card

I listen to music on a Zune not an IPOD and Zune allows you to add a zune card to your web pages and has an html that you copy and paste but can't find where I'd do that here

MelindaD

Asked by MelindaD at 5:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Top left, under your avatar/photo is a link for Widgets. Click there and you can choose the right widget for your music. I simply added Popout player and added music for free from that. To link there, either under widgets or the link on my player will take you there. It says add to my page.
    prissmom

Answer by prissmom at 5:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The thing is I have a Zune so there should be a Zune widget and there's not. It's the microsoft version of the IPod which has a widget
    MelindaD

Answer by MelindaD at 5:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2009