Can't decide if this is legit or if they are hiring prostitutes LOL

This is an ad on craigslist right now LOL<

Customer Happiness Representative
Are you interested in working as a Customer Happiness Representative for an exciting company where you change the lives of men on a daily basis? A job where every day at work is a BLAST when you're working on our team of positive, high-energy, super-stars?

At The Social Man, we help men become more confident, charismatic, and better with women. We have a team of real-live "Hitch" (like the movie with Will Smith) instructors, who run live-coaching programs with clients almost every weekend. It's a crazy, fun work environment where we strive to create a positive dent in the world, every single day.

When you become a Customer Happiness Representative with us, you'll start off by learning our email support system as well as our "live chat support", where you will help answer questions clients may have about products or billing concerns. Once you learn our system, you'll be upgraded into a "phone support role". This transition could all happen in as little as one month, depending on your current experience - and how fast you learn.

What we're looking for in a potential Customer Happiness Representative is someone who is somewhat tech savvy and has a real, genuine empathy with our customer base. Prior customer support experience is a must. And the more comfortable you are assisting customers on the phone, the better!

You'll start at $13/hour for online customer support while you learn the skills necessary to thrive in our company. This is a work-from-home position, and you will be expected to work 30 hours a week. This position could quickly grow to be full-time with higher pay depending on how much customer support experience you have, and how fast you learn our system.

The Social Man is a rapidly growing company, looking for "A+ Players" who want to grow with us. Although the work-environment is as easy-going as you'll find, we are only looking for candidates who demonstrate excellence on a daily basis. If you think this describes you, please reply with less than 500 words to the following 3 questions:

- How do you keep customers satisfied?
- What's most important for excellent customer service?
- What value will you add to our team?

luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 3:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Money & Work

• Sure sounds like phone sex operators to me.....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Holy Eff they have a website!!!! http://www.thesocialman.com/

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Did you hear about the guy in St. Louis that was hiring someone on Craigslist to beat and rape his own daughter?    Story here

Still not sure about this story... It was all over the local news yesterday, but now it's gone....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I'm thinking phone sex.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Sounds like thier hiring hookers and sex phone oporators!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Phone sex operator.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I am going to ask my husband if he cares if I apply! LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I don't know. I can read it and think phone sex, but then I can read it again and see totally innocent, legit job. But then again...since prostitution is illegal, they wouldn't make it that easy to figure out, would they? lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• You can get paid $13./hr to talk dirty on the phone?! Hell, sign me up! We could use the money with the holidays coming - lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• mavi no and that is awful, so very sick and sad
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2013