Have you ever been a Thirty-One consultant?

a friend of mine down the street is a Sr. Director for them, and she was kind of putting the idea in my head yesterday when i was venting to her about my job/family troubles. i looked around on her website and the whole concept seems interesting. the only concern i have is the fact that she already knows everyone in my area so wouldn't everyone just use her for their Thirty-One needs? most of my friends live 30 minutes away and i doubt they'd want to come all the way out here for parties.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Money & Work

• I first heard about it a few months ago. I have never been to a party and am in fact, not a big fan of their products. What I would do it ask her to come along to one of her parties and see how it goes over. If there are people that order and book from her parties, etc. People can tell you anything, but you really need to find out for yourself....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• They're a good company. I have tons of their stuff.
    Go to their website, type in your address, and see how many consultants come up near you.
    Also, don't be afraid to call their 1-800 number and ask questions!

Do you love bags? Can you shout about their benefits and uses to your friends, the way you would if you saw a great movie or had an excellent meal somewhere? Would you use them daily? Can you invest 1 hour a day to your business?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• And PS- you would drive to your friends and do parties at THEIR houses. The mileage is a tax write off.
    You need to go to the people, not expect the people to come to you. That mindset will put you out of business before you even start!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I have to tell you, I love the bags! My friend is a consultant, and she makes (not doing very much) about $500 per month, the bags are sturdy, clean easy, and the back packs and the food one that holds hot or cold food blows everything else out of the water. You can have online parties as well, I just a minute ago ordered a new tote bag for winter!~
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I have a firend who sells it and loves it!! She drives up to an hour to do parties. If you have tons of friends you would do parties at their homes.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 4:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• i didnt know, my friend hosts all her parties at her house.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2013