Have I had a miscarriage? And if I have should I tell my boyfriend? adult content

My boyfriend and I had sex without protection twice in a week. (That was two weeks ago) After that I hadn't been really feeling like myself. I would have constant headaches and my stomach would hurt everyday. I felt faint. Today I thought I started my period. It's very early for my period to start though. And as I was sitting in the bathroom something came out of my vagina that was skin like and it was covered in blood. I Have no idea what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Uhhh, put it in a bag and go to the ER.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Sounds like a period to me. Why tell him?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• When was your last period? If you had one about a month ago, perhaps this is just a blood clot at the beginning of your period. Would your BF have thought you were pregnant? If he did, and you are now bleeding, then you should tell him that. An embryo wouldn't be big enough for you to see 'skin' if you are just due for your period now or in a few days. It all depends on when your last cycle was.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Did you take a test, there would be no skin like thing involved in this early of pregnancy, #jesusHchrist, don't you trollers have anything better to come up with.
    I think you might want to consult a REAL doctor if what you say is the truth, our Cafe Mom Doc is on call in Mom Confressions this evening.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Why tell him something you are not sure happened. Could have been a blood clot.

Answer by louise2 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I had my last period a month and a half ago.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Take a pregnancy test. It should still be positive during a miscarriage.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• If you are worried then call the doctor or the hospital. Did you test positive for pregnancy? If it is a miscarriage, there is nothing they can do for you. Sorry.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• In your post you said it was very early for your period to start....now you say you had your last period a month and a half ago. Your story isn't adding up. Leave the poor guy alone.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• You should first find out if you were even pregnant. Take a damn test. If it comes out positive follow up with a medical doctor. Your BF should only know if the test was positive and you feel like telling him. There's nothing to be done now. If you miscarried you only need to tell him if you need comforting.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2013