Cuckoo for cocoa putffs? Anyone?

I am morphing into a very nasty person, lol, I can't help myself! Answers has become crazier and crazier each day, what can one do to stifle the nasty streak that has gotten into me.
I want to stop, look away, but just can't help myself, LOL!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I know, right? Who the hell opened the giant box of fruit loops? I just don't know if I can play nice anymore. Too much weird shit makes me cranky.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I was worried that I had become some kind of split personality, I am to the point it has become too much, do you think that there is a troll call out tonight? LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Could be... I know it's not a full moon, but there's definitely some crazy in here tonight. It's not funny or entertaining though, it's just irritating.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Maybe it is like a bar, LAST CALL, LAST CALL for trolls, hurry up and get over to answers to annoy the shit out of them, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Lol! That's probably it! All I know is that I need to step away for the sake of my own sanity, but it's like a bad car accident. I want to look away, but curiosity keeps me here!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• The East Coast trolls have all put their children to bed. They need something to do for an hour till they get sleepy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• WTF is going on around here?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• No idea what this is in reference to, but it made me think of the time I used cocoa krispies in place of regular rice krispies when making rice krispies treats. Life changing I tell you.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:14 AM on Nov. 7, 2013

• Dammit to hell!! I thought this was going to be a post about yumtastic cereal!!

I haven't been here much lately but it seems like every time I come, people have been deleted or their posts are being singled out to go POOF. And if we are supposed to play "nice" as I have seen some of the comments say ... then there is no point in my coming back. I have no tolerance for morons and idiots. It gives me a headache to try and be nice to them.

I suppose, however, I could use it as practice for writing my "thank you" cards. *cold, evil smile*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2013