If I had concieved in september and not at the end of October the pregnant test my dr did in her office last week would have been positive correct?

I took a pregnancy test saturday morning 11-2-13 and it was positive, I also took one the day before which was negative, and my drs office did a pregnancy test Wednesday 10-30-13 and it was negative.
My last period was Oct 6-11, so that would make me about 4 weeks pregnant, but for some reason I just have a fear a concieved in September.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• but for some reason I just have a fear a conceived in September.

Could the "some reason" be because you cheated on your boyfriend or you don't want the father to be some guy you slept with in September? If you are pregnant, you conceived in October so you can relax now.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• I can't do this... I just can't.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Get your HCG levels tested, that should give you a better picture of who the baby daddy is.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• Maybe. Pregnancy tests are much better than many years ago. Still for one reason or another you can get a false reading.
    My answer is maybe.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• You got pregnant around October 20th. The first two tests were to early, hence the negative results.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2013

• PGA is right. Conception would have been on or around October 20th.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• Yes
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2014