Is there anything i can do on my less fertile days to inprove my chance

Exercises, food, drinks ect..

otter.tail

Asked by otter.tail at 4:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Take your vitamins and eat a healthy diet. This will not help you get pregnant on infertile days but I can help you body be in the most receptive condition. My best advice is to relax and stop trying to hard. You may be putting such stress on yourself that your body is not receptive.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• Why not ask this in the TTC section??
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• Water, drink your water.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• You are only fertile when you release an egg and there is nothing you can do about that. You can increase your chances of releasing a viable egg and getting it fertilized but you can't make your self fertile longer or release more than one egg without drugs.
    Anonymous

• Take a prenatal vitamin that's about it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• Thank you all of you and I'm new and not very technology incline d so it to awhile how to figure out how to post at all
    otter.tail

Comment by otter.tail (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Are you using an online calendar? If you are you should know that they're a "one size fits all" sort of thing based on textbook cycles. As we all know, not all women have textbook cycles. Therefore you could greatly improve your chances by tracking your cycle so that you can pinpoint ovulation. You can learn to do this at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ (and it's free...).

If you are not using an online calendar then disregard the above entirely :)

goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 8:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• No
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2014