How to get my dd potty trained with clothes on lol. She is naked trained lol

My dd is 27 months old. She has used the potty here and there since she was 11 months old we started really potty training about 2 months ago. I bought her this potty chair that makes flushing sounds she LOVES it. She wants it in the same room as her all the time lol. She has used the big potty but prefers the little one then out in public or at someones house she wont use that one at all either. Since I got her the potty she has done extremely well she hasn't had an accident in over a week other than nap and bedtime of course. Half the time she wont even tell me just go over and go on her own on her potty. But if I put clothes on her she has an accident in them. But if she is naked she doesn't have an accident. And yes she does know how to pull up and down her pants. Today she pooped in the potty 4 times on her own. I mean I know shes only 2 and its no big deal for her to be naked (well she has a shirt on) but if people come over I hate to have her run around naked or if we go out somewhere I have to put her in a diaper. So not sure how I can go about teaching her to keep her clothes on and keeping them dry too like she does with nothing on. Then after this is done how can I teach her to go in the bathroom rather than anywhere in the house? And what about getting her to go at family or friends or publicly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2013 in General Parenting

• I didn't do the naked training thing, but my cousin did, and I was under the impression that the progression to wearing clothes just happened naturally. I really don't know, but here's a bump. Good luck, and be patient. A week is a short time, so I'm sure it won't be long.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• My girls refused to wear clothing until they were 4 and 5 years old....good luck!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2013

• did this with mine too
    naked she did great, any clothes- nope
    i stopped, and retried months later
    then, she hated the wetness going down her leg and she then hated the wetness on clothes

just took until she was older
    when she was older, i did get her character big girl undies that she got to pick out
    she was more connected to the characters and did not want to soil her special undies (maybe)

might just take more time, or wait until later

good luck, it will come soon enough
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I don't think she would want to stop lol. She actually always wants to sit on it and asks for me to take her clothes off lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2013