i just gave birth to my last child on September. 17 2013 and i had my tubes tied i di th bleeding after and stopped and i have not started my period at all and well I'm scared i could be pragent can

eeyore3281

Asked by eeyore3281 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I have blood when I wipe from going to the bathroom and I have that Brown discharge as well but no period..should I be worried
    eeyore3281

Comment by eeyore3281 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• It has happened did you have sex, especially unprotected sex?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Have you been checked by your doctor since your surgery?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• It took me a little over 3 months after I had my tubes tied before my period started. And just a word of warning, and I know not all bodies are alike, but the 2nd year after the birth if my daughter, every month I would have extreme pain located near my ovary on the left hand side. The was severe enough I went to the ER. It ended up being a ovarian cyst. My OB told me it was the result of getting my tubes tied. They cannot do anything right now because its no danger to me, just incredibly fucking PAINFUL.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• getting your tubes tied isn't 100 percent fool proof..and yes there is recorded cases that actually has come untied..but now days that procedure has a pretty good success rate..I'd speak with your gyn and voice to him or her what is going on and how it is effecting you.. don't take chances of waiting to long..there could be something else going on..better safe than sorry I wish you well dear..
    joye123

Answer by joye123 at 3:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Test if you are worried.

Answer by louise2 at 6:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I didn't get my period for 5-7 months after having my kids. It takes a while for your body to get back in the grove. I had my tubes tied on the last and it was the same thing.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Doctor exam time for you
    Good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I checked the dictionary and am unable to find the definition of "pragent ".... So, if you can help out that would be grand.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Are you breastfeeding?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2013