Was watching GMA

About a web site that you can go to. And talk about the other women your DH cheated with.

IMO, it is not the other women who you should be mad at. It is your DH/SO. Most of the time the man lied to the other women.

Asked by louise2 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Talking to isn't the same as mad. Why do you assume it is? Most people probably want closure, ie did her say why he did it, did she know he was married or did he lie about it? In many cases, they are both women fucked over by the same guy, not rivals. Normally men don't leave and stay faithful to the other woman, they just find a new other woman.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I was watching "Good Morning America"(GMA). Thing morning. About a web site you can go to. For women who's DH's have had affairs. To talk bad about the other women.
    The rest of what I said was how I felt about it.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2013