Did you know that this administration was softening sanctions on Iran's nuclear development?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/08/exclusive-obama-s-secret-iran-d-tente.html

Has this been common knowledge, or is the article correct in saying that this has been going on 'quietly and modestly for five months now'?  

What impact does this have on Israel?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 9:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I just learned of this earlier tonight. And somehow, I am not surprised that 'bama would do this. I can't see any way that this is good for Israel, but then, I don't think 'bama really gives a shit about Israel.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• We are talking about and administration who was spying on our allies, so is anyone actually surprised that a muslim President is softening sanctions for muslim country ? I am just surprised it took this long. As for Israel, *smh* IDK...
    And the picture of Iran's new president looks just creepy, and somewhat, well evil. Those eyes....wow..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• This really doesn't surprise me in the least. How long it took to come out does. I wonder if it was leaked by someone in the admin to take the light off the disaster of Obamacare or by someone in the military who is pissed about how many high level people are being dismissed. They have relieved 9 generals of duty this year I think.

Or maybe it was leaked by someone who is horrified by what is going on.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 8:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Yes but better to think of what impact this will have on the US
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I do worry about the impact on us, but I also worry about our allies that are within close range of Iran.

QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Somehow, this neither surprises nor shocks me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2013