Just a stupid question you dont have to reply im bored outta my mind.....

My daughter is asleep and there isnt anything that i need to do my house is ocd clean so..... how many of you are ready for your baby to be born and to stop feeling like your gonna burst cause you have some many well i wonders? i mean i cant tell you how many times a day i just sit and think well i wonder what he'll look like what the labor will be like and on and on sometimes my dd hits me in the head with a toy because i cant seem to stop day dreaming im not ignoreing her but when she is running around the house playing and im sitting in the chair to rest my feet its kinda hard not to drift off to dream land lol but i was just wondering how many of you are feeling like that or if im just baby crazy? by the way i only have 12 days til my due date so thats also on my mind all the time lol

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have 26 days and im getting induced and i am the same way i just think all day long if he is gana look like my daughter or how my hubby will react this time and how fast will he come all that your not alone!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think about it ALL the time! I'm only 31 weeks so I have awhile. But I'm having twins so I always think "will they be identical?" I look at their 4D ultarsounds all the time and make sure I can see all ten fingers and toes on each lol. Its all I can do!
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have one week till induction , and I'm going crazy out of my mind. I think about it all the time. I just want this all over with. I'm so uncomfortable, and I feel like I have a toddler inside my stomach... well not a toddler, but at least a 6 month old LOL. The only thing we all can do is try not to think about it. Things seem to go faster when you don't think about it. If you stay busy the time will be here before you know it.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 5:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm a bit anxious and I can't wait to see my baby. I was due 5 days ago, hopefully baby will be here within the next week or so. I try to stay busy so I don't obsess which isn't oo hard since I have 5 others.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i am sooo there!!! i still have 2 weeks, but im so ready now, just to stop the waiting game, lol. but im also anxious because when i go into labor my mom is flying in!! i havent seen her for almost 8 mths, and my DH who is in the military will be able to fly in off the ship and take ten vacation days!!! woo hoo!! come on baby lol
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 10:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• sched. c-section on 3/23 for me. I almost wish I could sleep til then...lol. Get some of the waiting out of the way
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2009