What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful for space heaters. We are still in no heat no cool (some are saying they have heat, but we are not that lucky). DS's room is only 61 with the space heater off, one time it even dropped below 60. His symptoms get much worse in cold weather and the space heater improved his symptoms. His cough is gone, his nose isn't pouring. He still has discharge from his eyes, but we haven't need antibiotics or albuterol for a few weeks! (Those if you that know his story know how happy that makes me.) I am hoping at his appointment in a few weeks they will decide he doesn't need prophylactic antibiotics, but of course this is just wishful thinking.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Holidays

• falling_leavesI live in North Dakota & I'm thankful that there is no snow on the ground & it's almost the end of November!!!!

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Mashed potatoes.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• LOL at fll!

I am thankful again that everyone is healthy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I am thankful of everything. Hope your little guy feels better soon :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Moleskin. I have a helluva blister on the bottom of my foot from skating on Tuesday.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• That hubby helped me figure out how to get the heater going this morning. *he is in living in Utah and I'm in NM

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I am thankful that my little girl got invited to a sleepover tonight, and my stepson isn't coming over this weekend, so I get a quiet kid free evening. They're few and far between.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Wow- so sorry you're dealing with that. I wonder how many of our troops & their families are forced to suffer like that & why! It's inexcusable. I'm thankful for people like your husband who make so many sacrifices for our country. And for military families who make sacrifices of their own. *hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• We should have heat next week. It is to save money, and up until a few weeks ago it wasn't a huge deal, but for some reason DS's room is always so much colder than the rest of the house. We actually have our sliding door open in our room because it is still too hot for us to sleep comfortably.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I am thankful that my 2 yr old is asleep for the night ( I HOPE , I HOPE , I HOPE ) . The last two days have been rough.

~Cyn

http://www.cafemom.com/group/NATURALMoms
    cynzbryte

Answer by cynzbryte at 8:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2013