Anyone going to the Opera tomorrow?

I had no idea that the Metropolitan Opera does a live broadcast an opera every month. You can go watch it at your local movie theater. I went last month and it was sooo cool. I had never seen an opera before.

You can check it out here.

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 9:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Entertainment

• I have seen the opera 6 times in my life, all breathtaking. I am so going to check this out. We have not see one in years.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vNReqUGtsc

the make it clicky doesn't want to work, but I saw this years ago, it explains why I can't ever show operas to my elementary kids.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• That sounds fun!!! I have been to the opera a few times and really enjoyed it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• ive never been to the opera im not too sure if I would like it. ive seen some on tv and can hardly understand whats going on
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2013