My 28th birthday is coming up in two weeks. I am not sure what to do to celebrate. What do you do to celebrate your birthdays?

Fidelita

Asked by Fidelita at 10:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Entertainment

• Dinner out with the family, and pie instead of cake. I don't make a big deal out of my birthdays.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• not much usually
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Life here in Mayville quit being about my birthday years and years ago. Hubby sends flowers. I cook dinner or occasionally order in. Last year, DD made a cake. Now that was sweet. She tried to make it a surprise, but that part didn't quite work out.

May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• It's not a big deal. Maybe dinner out, maybe a card or a cake from my boyfriend or my little girl, sometimes my boyfriend does a pedicure for me. It's all good.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Got to a strip club.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• We go out to dinner as a family, and either have dessert there or cake when we get home.

Answer by missanc at 11:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Hmm my birthday this year we went to the natural history museum with our son, then me and my husband walked on the beach and collected rocks, then we attempted to go see Despicable Me 2 at the drive in but it was sold out so we went home and watched Netflix. As you can tell, I like to party hard.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• We usually go out to a nice dinner on the Sat. night closest to my birthday. Last year DH and DD schemed to give me a surprise dinner with our friends. The girl dragged me to every store in the mall and then insisted that we go to DSW and I swear I tried on every shoe in the place. Back at home DH and the boys cooked and cleaned.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• nothing really. i share a birthdate w/ my DH so we usually just drop the kids w/ my parents and go out for dinner/movie. this year we did nothing cause we're just too busy.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• It's always just a regular day, work, run around driving the kids. Maybe my husband will pick up dinner, but not always. Hopefully the kids will get me cards.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2013