What are you up to?

Laundry is washing, dishwasher is running, bathroom is cleaned, floor is mopped. Time to catch up on my shows. Time for new girl!

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 10:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I just got done changing the cushions in my skates and was trying them out on my floor.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Sitting on my porch pondering life and all of it complexities.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Resting a bit after a very long day. DD is at a football game with the band, so I'm waiting for her call to go pick her up. It's almost time to start my show, if I decide to watch it tonight. If I wait, I'll wait until next week.

Decisions, decisions....
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Snuggling in bed with my dd and dh watching monsters university, wishing she would go to sleep
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• sitting here alone. SERIOUSLY considering going to bed- was fine half an hour ago, and then all of a sudden felt SO SO SO sleepy
    was going to watch Dracula, but I don't think I'm gonna make it *I'll let it record and watch it later I guess

how sad...8:40 on a Friday night- no kids or hubby to be here for and I'm gonna go to bed...bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Hanging out, having a rum and Coke, boyfriend is watching some gold mining show. Kindergartner is off having a sleepover with a friend so the house is quiet. *Long sigh.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Watching Grownups 2 with the kids.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Just got in from work. Doing order, watching TV, have to grab a bite to eat and flip the laundry.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Getting ready for bed. Good night all.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• I just finished my Chemistry pre-assessment. (Failed horribly by the way). I am about to go to bed now.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2013