i have a crazy sister who thinks she can boss me around because the way i talk to our mother she gets mad and i tell her it is none of her buisness how i talk to her and that if she did not like it

then move out i can not stand the way she treats me and my mom lets her walk all over me like it is no big deal then my sister thinks she can take my stuff away and then all crap hits the fan just about 3 hours ago i wanted to go to bed but my mom said no because if i go i would stay up all night long and sleep all day and i started to whine and then my mom tells me to stop acting like a bratty baby and then i told my mom she was stupied and then my sister said if you do not go i will take your internet and so i deciced to disconnect hers and then i laughed about because if they it is funny to do that to me then it funny for them and so she got mad and took it i begged her not too but she did it any way i can not stand her she is so freaking mean

jackiehammac805

Asked by jackiehammac805 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• You're 12 aren't you?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Sweetie, quit playing on your mom's computer and go to bed. It is way past your bedtime. This is a grown up site, there are other sites for little kids. You need to find one of them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Punctuation... It's your friend!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Respect your mother. She's the only one you have, and the only one you will ever have.

Second, get your ass in bed. Friday or not, you were told to go to sleep.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• Time to get off mommy's computer, dear.

When you GROW UP you can do what you want and treat people the way you want. Until then, sit down, shut up, follow the rules, and treat your parents with respect.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2013

• This site is for mommies only. Please go back and apologize for acting like a brat. Please feel free to come back when you are all grown up.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• ...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Wtf? Close this question and reread what you wrote! Print it out. Try to highlight where you are wrong. also hun cool your emotions before you post. When you REACT you are letting others have power over you. But its alright its not yoir fault I bet your mom was young when she had you. What happened to motherhood:(
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2013