Gah somebody with fashion sense help me out!

so i dont know anymore about all 4 of us (me and my 3 girls) wearing matching cream sweaters/jeans for our holiday pics. A.) they're super hard to find and B.) i think the matching theme might be too boring.

but what can i do as far as color coordination for 4 people? i was thinking, have two of them wear a solid color dress (one red, one silver or black maybe) and the other in a multi colored plaid dress. or some kind of outfit where they all have the same colors on (red and black for instance) but not the EXACT same outfit, like one of them wearing a red sweater/black pants or skirt and the other wearing a dress with red and black in it.

but then what would i wear? granted im only going to be in one or two of them shots but still i want it to all tie in together.

HELP!!!!!!!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• maybe i can still go with the white sweater/jeans for me because no matter what they wear it'll still match?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• or maybe a blue and silver theme?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• First, I would find the plaid dress. Plaid dresses normally are black and red, and either have a third color of white, silver, or gold. Depending on what that third color of the plaid dress is, is what I would wear. Personally, I would wear the black and have two of the girls dresses is black and what ever the third color of the plaid dress is.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• What color would look best on YOU? And on all of them? Go with that. I notice when someone takes a picture in a color that makes them look good or bad.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• My personal opinion - my favorite family shots are the ones where everyone looks like themselves, and doesn't look like they tried to dress for the picture. I'd put everyone in their favorite outfit, whichever one that is, thus greatly reducing your chances of ever ending up on Awkward Family Photos.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Actually I did check it out at TJ Maxx for you yesterday.... there were various forms of cream sweaters. You could go with a bright accessory or shoe. Maybe a red scarf or various red accessories.

Or call the photography studio and ask them for suggestions...

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• actually mavi i'm the photographer lol! although i dont have a good tripod so ill bring someone along to take the family shots. ill check tj maxx for sweaters thanks :)

and i do not want to end up on awkward family photos LOL
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

•  

Cherokee® Infant Toddler Girls' Plaid Empire Dress - Black

tnm786

• i like that dress for my youngest ^^
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• maybe the rest of us could go with something crimson with hints of black and white?
    tnm786