Went to Goodwill, watched a cat fight

The line for dressing rooms gets a little heated.

Anyone else seen any grown adults acting like toddlers lately?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Aww dang. All I saw at Goodwill lately was an extremely obese(and uber smelly) woman arguing with a clerk over an alarm clock not having a long enough cord. The poor guy kept trying to tell her that this wasn't like a department store. If she didn't think that THAT one would work,she didn't have to get it,and it wasn't like he could lengthen the cord for her.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• LOL, you had your fun for the day! Actually, nothing I witnessed, but heard about from last weekend. One of our customers got bent out of shape because we had a major blow out sale and didn't have time to give one on one service. We were practically giving away the merchandise and still someone bitches.... Go figure.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• And you didn't call me to come and play? Oh the tragedy of it all.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• I do not shop at the good will. Not because I feel better then to shop there. But I have way to many thing already.

Answer by louise2 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Our Goodwill doesn't even have a dressing room. Yes in the grocery store the other day, a lady pitched a fit, because the woman in front of her had like 12 items instead of 10. It really struck me the wrong way, because I had just allowed her in front of me because she only had a couple of things.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Well, does it count that the woman at the next table in Village Inn last night was whining because the restaurant had run out of lemon pie? As if they did it on purpose just because they knew she was going to come in and they wanted to ruin her night. Get a grip, lady.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• No but there is always a race to get into the line at Starbucks (which I'm in rarely but when I do go, things are the same) among adults because there are two entry points at this particular one.

My friend just told me she has acquired 12 pairs of Cole Haan shoes from Goodwill in the last year and a half. Lucky girl!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Yes, I see it all the time!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Not lately but in about 3 weeks, I'm sure we will be seeing them with every shopping trip. =/
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2013