I went to Savers and bought adult content

Halloween costumes! 90% off.
I bought the 2 year old 4 of the brand new $15-$20 original ones and a couple of hats and a boa and wands and necklaces and I didn't even come close to my $20. personal limit!
The Pirate girl is the smallest of the lot and so she is getting it today. The others may be doled out or just given for a dress up box at Christmas. I even have one for her to wear at Faire and be a princess when she comes to play for the day.

Did I mention wings and crowns lol?
That was my break from helping with the DS's move.

So, what did you do today that was fun.

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 2:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2013 in Shopping

• How fun!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Awesome! You're going to have to let me know where that store is. I need to get up there and go to Garden Ridge in Fenton. I want to look for trees.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Awesome!! That stuff gets picked over so fast in my town. You have to be there the day the markdowns happen and people just fill their carts! Jealous!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• I usually do that and the. They have dress up costumes for dirt cheap. And get candy for myself lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2013