How clean is your house?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2013 in Home & Garden

• It looks clean on the surface but dig a little deeper and you'll see dust, closet clutter and a dirty kitchen floor.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• I wouldn't win any awards or anything, but it's clean enough for me.

And that meme is dead on!!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• its not bad...but id have to do about a days worth of cleaning to tell ppl "sorry for the mess" haha. cleaning is a waste of time...ive got far more important things to do...which is why im on CM procrastinating! haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• My kitchen is rather cluttered as it's the center of most of our activities. And unless I'm home alone, the floor could be cleaner, especially with 5 people, cats and 1 giant roving leaf pile of a dog
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Clean enough that I wouldn't be embarrassed if I got a surprise visit. My Los are in school now so it's easier to keep it clean. Lol but I swear I lived by that meme when they where home.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Honestly, I've been feeling downright crappy because of my fibromyalgia for about a week and a half now. So if any of you all were to drop over by surprise, I don't think I'd invite you in. *Smile.* I'd be glad to see you, but I'd probably suggest that we go on over to Village Inn for pie and coffee or something.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• The public area is clean.

Answer by louise2 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• Right now, not very. I'm still battling massive First Trimester Fatigue, as well as being a temporary "single" mom. My husband is working a double, split shift so he's up and gone to work before we get up in the morning, and comes home after we all go to bed. The first offer was a double shift for afternoon/evening, but he needs the time between 11 and 4 to take pictures of houses.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• You could invite me in, Ballad. My fibro has been out of control lately, so I guarantee your house isn't worse than mine, and I certainly wouldn't allow you to be embarrassed.

I'm in severe priority mode atm. If it doesn't need to be done for us to make it to the next whatever, it goes on the back burner. We're eating, but we're living out of laundry baskets. The clutter is not helping me to feel better. And there's enough cat hair all over the place to build another cat. haha.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2013

• I am a couple of hours away from an apology as well. I have been rearranging some rooms this weekend so it has been a bit wild but things are getting back to normal.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2013