Anyone doing the "lash bar" thing with the fake lashes?

It's like lash extensions and evidently they need refills every week or two? Anyway, I'm wondering how long they last and if you like them. It's 100 bucks a pop here to get the initial set. Seems a tad steep but if it worked for a while, might be worth it? Yes, no?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 12:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I've never heard of it but the cost is approximately in the same price range as the Prescription Latisse, which works to grow your lashes.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I've looked at the eyelash extensions, but most people that I have talked to said they start to fall out in about a week or so. I'm saving up for permanent eyeliner, eyebrow shading and lip liner.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Have you tried just doing fake ones at home? I have a friend who does them every morning, at night she gently removes them and reapplies in the morning. They look amazing.

Answer by missanc at 1:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• KTE, yes you are totally right about the Latisse. Both seem rather expensive for lashes. I just looked at one place that was 350 for both eyes. Man! Maybe they are made of gold?

But as you age (regretfully I am in this boat), the mascara route keeps ending up on my upper eyelids. They are probably sagging from my 20's. Ick...aging sucks.
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I have a good friend that had her lips and eyes done (tattooed) and it's been many years. She is happy with it but I have a lingering wonder how she'll feel at 70.
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Wha? Never heard of it and don't care.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 9:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2013