I think i lost my plug?? adult content

I am 37 weeks pregnant i was 50% thinned out and 1 1/2 cm dilated (last monday) Today i lost ALOT of Mucus and it had a pink stingy thing and ALOT of pressure. Does this mean i have lost my plug and i am dilated more?

AndriaRaeane

Asked by AndriaRaeane at 1:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it sounds as if you lost your plug. No worries. It just means your body is getting ready for labour. however, that could be in a few hours or in a few weeks (I lost mine 3 weeks before I gave birth).
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• This your first pregnancy?

Answer by louise2 at 6:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• No, i just had my son in Jan but i had to be thinned out i never had anything like this b4
    AndriaRaeane

Comment by AndriaRaeane (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Yes, It is like a large Booger with a hint of blood. It sounds like labor will be coming soon. It could start anytime now or could take awhile. Keep an eye out for any excess fluid from here on out. ( Most likely the membrane sac will go next- and they can rupture and let out small amounts of fluid) Typically you will go into labor before that happens. Good Luck !!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Sound like the mucus plug. But like the first poster said, it could be hours or still a few weeks. :) On one hand I always get excited by the signs that labor is closer, but on the other, it just means your closer and you already knew that. You are 37 weeks. It could be 5 more weeks!! :D

micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Yeah, but the plug can rejuvenate some too. Doesn't mean labor is around the corner. You could still go to 40 weeks.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Yes
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2014