No water?

Could not sleep(5am). So I get up and do the usual. Go turn on the water in the bathroom to wash up for the morning. No water. WHAT! SHIT! Thank goodness I keep baby wipes in the house for personal hygiene. And bottled water. I would freak if I could not clean up and have coffee.
Yes, we paid or water bill. So some thing else must be going on in our neighbor hood.

Update,,, 8am. Water back on.  Still haven't found out what was going on.  But it is Sunday.

Asked by louise2 at 7:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Home & Garden

• It's always good to hear from you louise! You have such a lovely way with words!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• if you tried to use me at 5am I wouldn't work either
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• That SUCKS! If the Town is working on the pipes then let the water run after it is turned on again for a little bit just to make sure it's fresh.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• It's not cold enough for your pipes to freeze, is it?
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• No not cold enough for freezing pipes yet. 51 this morning.
    KTElite,,,I do don't I!

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 8:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Oh Louise, I am sorry. I hate it when that kind of thing happens. I am with you. A clean face helps make the morning bearable.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Look into whether or not you are under a boil advisory. If water was shut off for any reason, it may be necessary to boil for the next 24-48 hours.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Id be in a world of hurt with no water at 5:00 am.. cuz the only thing that would get me out of bed at that time would be if my house was on fire!! LOL

Sorry though, Louise... things like this make me wonder how people in less developed nations survive. I mean, what would we do if we didn't have access to all the things we take for granted?? Im not being snarky here, it really makes me wonder...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Maybe a broken water main?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2013