Knowing what you know now, what would be the one piece of advice you would have given yourself on your wedding day?

I would have told myself that 'change begins with me', and 'love is an action more than a feeling', 'the feeling of love will come and go, but your commitment should always be there'. And that 'I am marrying a good man, and that he is worth not giving up on!'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• We will not always be BROKE! You are young and all financial problems will work themselves out!
    Anonymous

• Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!
    Anonymous

• it will be hard but i am truly lucky to have such a wonderful, kind, caring, and loving man. there arent many left so hold on to him.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• USE BIRTH CONTROL!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well not much we both have learned from our past relationships. We think alike in many areas: kids ,work, family, spiritual. A lot of healing though took place before I met him and married. I was single for 3 yrs. Its been a renewing of the mind spending time alone with God.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• never stop having fun.
    never stop loving one another.
    never go to bed without saying "i love you"
    On your aniversary, dance to your wedding song.
    Challenge the other ones thoughts and opinions.
    wrestle with each other
    take goofy pictures on a rainy day.
    and remember if it doesn't work out, you will always have the memories you two shared.
    :)
    Anonymous

• RUN RUN RUN FAR FAR FAR AWAY!!!!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• don't go through with it.
    Anonymous

• i wish that i had a wedding instead of eloping, i wish that i could have had my family there to support us and his family but my mom will always resent my husband so there really is not much that i can do about it now.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Never walk down the isle, run for the door.
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 7:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2009