does anyone know which is the best brand for dish washing machines?

Miriam17

Asked by Miriam17 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Shopping

• My dishes come out dry and spotless in my bosch. They don't have the electric heating element in the bottom so they don't melt things, but it does have a heater in it, and the dishes come out dry and crystal clear.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• When it came to appliances such as dishwashers, we looked at Consumer Reports.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/dishwashers.htm

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Bosch
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Well, I've had Kenmore, Frigidaire, and GE, and they were okay, but now I have a Bosch....and it's amazing. It's so quiet that I sometimes have to check to see if it's on, and although I am one of those people who washes dishes before I load the dishwasher, my boys don't always do that. It doesn't matter how those dishes are put into the dishwasher, they come out clean.

I would highly recommend the Bosch.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I do not. But you have good suggestions. I thought this question was about dish soap, I read it wrong. Look into reviews on machines in your price point.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Bosh does not have a drying element so if that is important to you the you should look at other brands, they are however very quiet and they do a great job
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 3:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Well Bosh sounds good..Thank you guys,,Now I just have to shop around for the best price.
    Miriam17

Comment by Miriam17 (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2013