Are you friends with any of your exes on facebook?

Its me again! Because I kindly resigned since I want to do the healthy thing. Just feels weird to cut them out when youre not arguing with them or anything. Am I doing the right thing? But see even if we dont talk for years it will just go right back to how it was again. Distance and noncommunication has not changed our friendship, so what makes me think it will be different this time?we will always love eachother I just dont get why I have to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• No boy friends for you, for a year
    This includes old boyfriends from six years ago, that you do not want but he is so in love with you, you will break his heart

NOT thinking of filling any holes on yourself with any man
    Fix yourself
    And go play with your kid
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Sure. They send me a friend request, message me, ask how I am, and when I say I'm married and sell sex toys, I never hear from them again!
    They're still on my list, like statuses and stuff, but they just know that I've moved on, and nothing more will come of it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• You dont have to do anything. Do what is best for you. I am not friends with any of my exes bc I choose not to be. It's what is healthy for me. I think my dh is friends with one or two, maybe. But he had very different relationships with his exes than I did with mine. So it works for him.... It wouldn't for me.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• if you are the woman leaving the drug addict
    i would have to say- no, not a good idea for you
    and get more therapy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I have my son's father on mine. Other than that, nope. I am not friend's with any of them and see no need to maintain contact with them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• The way I see it the best way for an ex to get over you is for him to know without a doubt that there is no possibility of you two getting back together. If he hasn't gotten over you in six years, it's unlikely that you'll be able to have a completely platonic relationship. But part of me thinks you just like the guy fawning over you though, but I could be wrong.

And no, I'm not FB friends with any exes, but my DH was/is my first and only serious relationship.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I don't have any exes and if I did, they're exes for a reason!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 6:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• yeah,my "first"
    We haven't seen each other or spoken in over 17 years,but we're FB friends. No big whoop

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Yeah, I have a few. More than I care to admit, actually. They range from serious relationship to made out with once at a party in HS. LOL
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• It's a personal choice. Personally they are exs for a reason and I do not want to keep in touch.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2013