If you know any pedophiles, what is their sexual orientation?

All pedophiles I know of are straight males. They just have a hankering for children. The two pictured above are gf and bf. I went to school with him, they just made national news for his gf raping babies at a daycare.

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 8:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• Fuckers
    Hope they get same when they are in prison

Like a hometown freak, Jeffrey dahlmer , he got his in prison, died via broomstick up his back end
    Do not know if he was gay or straight, mattes not, someone this sick is NEITHER
    He even ate his victims
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Hmm... did I miss something???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Gay, so gay!

UGH. That is SICK!!!!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• They're all gay, didn't you know? I don't know how to be any more clear about it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

Be careful - the original sarcastic post has been pruned, so not everyone might know the joke.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• the ones I know personally are married with children of their own, not a one is gay unless they just haven't come out of the closet yet.
    One is a grandfather, one is a foster parent- well was! and one is a girls brother.
    All straight to everyones knowledge.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I don't know any personally BUT.....when I was 15 I used to take the bus every weekend to go see my boyfriend. Along the route one time I met this older guy on the bus who took a sudden, strong interest in me. Being dumb and 15 I talked to him, told him more than I should of, thinking he was just lonely and thought I was cute. But every weekend, he waited for me. I told him I played softball and he showed up at my games. I was still too naive to see red flads even when he started trying to coerce me into being sexual with him. I finally just got annoyed and said I didn't want to talk to him anymore. He got mad and tried to make me jealous by saying he met another who, and I quote, is "only 14 and prettier than me". I didn't care and he eventually left me alone. Many years later it hit me. He'd actually told me his real name at one point so I looked him up and yep, sure enough. Convicted of lewd and lascivious acts against 14..
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• ....or younger. I still wonder if it was that girl, or if he was already convicted when I met him. But I cringe at how lucky I that nothing ever happened. Crazy to think about. Anyway, that's my story. Fuck the baby rapers in your story. I Hope they suffer.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I only met one person in my life who openly told me he was a pediphile. We were on a first date, and he said he was being investigated by the FBI. He said it as he was driving me home, so I couldn't give him a piece of my mind the way I wanted to because I was alone with him in his car and he knew where I lived. So I contained myself for the moment, barely. When we got to my apartment, I politely said he wasn't to call me again or come back, ever. A few days later, he called and said he was in the area and that he was going to drop by so we could talk. I hung up and called my dad. I said, "Dad, don't ask questions, just come over, now." Thank God, he did. I told him a guy was going to show up at the door, and he needed to make it perfectly clear that said guy better leave aever, ever return. I would explain later.He did, and I did. Very scary, but Dad came through that time. The pediphile was hetero, by the way.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I spent years working with sex offenders and their victims. I can remember one teenage boy who felt he was gay, or was at least questioning it. All the rest, straight
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2013