I am 31 weeks pregnant today & I been noticing I have been leaking clear I am really worried... Is this normal or what does it mean?

jayly05

Asked by jayly05 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Not a whole lot. It sounds gross but you are loosening up and a little pee might leak out. At you next appointment mention it to your doctor.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• Leaking
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• If you are leaking something and you are concerned, call your doc. If you are leeking, then idk what to tell you because I don't know what that is.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2013

• I am really worried...

Then call your healthcare provider instead of asking random people on the internet. You may have broken your water. You really don't want to deliver right now so make that call.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Tmrw I will be 32 weeks I have already talk to my doctor and the only thing they tell everyone is that everything is normal and that I shouldn't walk or sit to much... I dont have a broken water because I am not opened at all.. & the doctor said it wasn't the baby's water.. Should I walk so I can get open? I been having bad contractions but they are not regular... What happens if I deliver at 32 weeks?
    jayly05

Comment by jayly05 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• No
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2014