How did your hubby propoused?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i was already pregnate at the time (i was 18 and 3-4 months pregnate and he was 20) and we had went out of town to visit friends. we were laying in our hotel room bed and he said
    "i know this probably isnt the way you thought this would happen (being proposed to) but will you marry me?" no ring, nothing fancy but i will never forget it. lol.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We were at a bonfire roasting marshmellows and I was eating mine plain. He handed one to me and walked inside the house. When I went to bite it I could tell it was hard, so I opened it up and there was the ring. I went inside after him and he said "so will you?... will you marry me?" and I looked at him in disbelief and he said "do I have to get on one knee?" and I laughed and told him "no I'll marry you" and then came the usual proposal hug and kiss :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 6:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009