My two ur old has a runny nose now for a few days and its saw raw and sore and idk what else i can do to help releive the soreness ive tried a warm washcloth but idk what else to do to help her.

Monikas62611

Asked by Monikas62611 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I use something called Merjo. You can buy it from a shop in PA or over the internet. It's made from Beeswax and is one of the best things out there.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Have you taken her to the doctor to get her some medicine that would stop her nose from running? Butt paste helps the chapped areas. I would take her to the doctor if this is ongoing as long as it has been.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Aquaphor Healing Ointment
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:12 AM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Nipplicious. Yep.
    The menthol in it helps open up sinuses too.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• when you clean his nose try doing it softly . Use soft kleenx. it usually helps.and put a little bit of vasaline under the nose.
    Ingrid1007

Answer by Ingrid1007 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• I use lanolin on my son's face. Just a thin dab will do. If it is not accessible, I will use chapstick. Any kind of lanolin-based healing ointment will help.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2013