Tylenol during pregnancy?

I don't remember if you can take it during pregnancy.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• yes,just don't exceed the maximum daily dosage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• It's safe...u can also call your on and get a medication list before you have your first appt! Congrats
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Did I know you were pregnant? How far along? Www.kellymom.com has a good medication list with lactation and pregnancy risk scales.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Doctors recommend Tylenol a lot during pregnancy just make sure you don't over do it. I've only taken it 4 times during this pregnancy because I am overly paranoid. But I've heard it's more than safe to take while pregnant.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 2:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• My doctor told me it was fine during pregnancy, and I know a lot of other women who also used it. You might want to consult yours, just in case, but it's generally considered one of the safest drugs to take.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• It's generally safe. Probably the only thing your doctor will allow you to take for pain/fever.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Tylenol, yes. Advil, no.

This always bugs me. I get migraines, and the one thing I've found that works is 4 Advil liquid gels and a nap. Tylenol just doesn't work as well for me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Yes, thats pretty much the only thing you can take for any pain that you are having
    ryan_hazelmomm

Answer by ryan_hazelmomm at 8:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• My doctor told me you can take it - the benefits outweigh the risks. I had constant headaches for most of my pregnancy, but I wouldn't immediately take Tylenol... it was more or less just if I felt I had to, after trying everything else.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• YEs
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2014