Who's is from Northern Cali? And what is your favorite city to spend the day?

I have grew up and currently live in Northern Cali- and just love it! I just wanted to get your input- Maybe i have never visited your favorite City.
My Fav is San Francisco!

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 6:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Born and raised in Placer County till I moved to Colorado, but I think I like Monterrey best!

sarah3-CO

Answer by sarah3-CO at 6:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii....Luv So-Cal but in the San Mateo
    danielle808

Answer by danielle808 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Pfft, San Fran isn't Norther Cali!! Thats like right in the middle...anything north of Santa Rosa is northern Cali (I live in Humboldt County, lol, the TRUE NorCal)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I beg to differ with you Carolyn, Being a 4th generation Californian. San Fran is No. Cal., We are taught that in Geography class in school here in California The actual line is way below San Fran.

Goldenbrowny: Thank you for asking. San Fran. can be really fun sometimes. But I prefer the country more and small towns like I live in..
    Anonymous

• I know what is taught in school Anon, I DO live here, and have since I was 2. But it is an on-going joke amongst locals whenever someone calls SF northern, considering they are 6 hours south of us and we still have 2 1/2 hours until we reach the northern border. It's called a sense of humor, get one.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thank you Anonymous! Pfft Humboldt County- you are so lucky! yea right!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 9:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Carolyn dear, I believe it was you that is absent the sense of humor. As you surley must have been the one who reported my last post that said you might have partaken in the herb that is so proficiently grown in your neck of the woods, assumed, by you not knowing the geography of California. Other's here in No. Cal. are frightened to go to your area because of the rampant drug abuse there. Your mear words say other than the education you claim. And your angry and mean outburst are not becoming nor in support of a learned woman.

Anonymous

• Wow Carolyn, I just read your journal post on your home page. You admit to rampant drug abuse like a badge of honor there. Seeing the anger here and on your journal I understand now. Please move away from Humboldt County. I believe you would maybe have an easier time with your addictions. A good part of California is not like that. Your daughter would have an easier time growing up somewhere else, and hopefully not have to succumb to the prolific drug culture there as you did. I wish you the best and hope you are able to escape your demons.

Goldenbrowny: Please post this question again soon, so we can actually have some fun with it. I think it was a good idea and a great question.

Anonymous