What's you favorite workout songs?

I need to add more music to my "list". What are some songs you like to work out to, or that just make you feel good? Up beat, fast paced ones please....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 4:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Put on the Walking Dead, get on the treadmill. You'll find that you'll speed up when the zombies are chasing you!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• When I had a treadmill and an apartment to myself, I used to like to crank up the older country stuff like the Oakridge Boys or Mel McDaniel or the Statler Brothers, stuff with a good beat to it, and jog away.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Flash Dance "Maniac".....LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• I love to have variety when I work out. Pat Benetar, Queen, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Maroon 5, Shinedown, Metallica...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• anything 80's if your into that. I remember so much my mom used to do aerobics class with the 80's playing but that was back then when that music was popular. certainly helps me to this day
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• LOL PGA. I actually have the theme song loaded. Did you know there is an extended version on Youtube... 30 minutes?! I can't find it on itunes though.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2013