Who has gotten a divorce and regretted it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I did and I regret it mainly because I waited too long, I should've done it a long time ago or waited till the boys were 18.
    Anonymous

• i think that my husband ex wife does but, that is just me because her kids come over and say that i am the reason that there mom and dad are not together any more.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I regretted that I got married in the first place and then therefore needed the divorce. And i regret that I didn't ask for my fair share during the divorce, so sometimes I wish I could go back to get divorced again and get whats mine...does that count? LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have been divorced twice but am now back with my first husband. I don't regret my divorces... I've learned so much being on my own and value my independence...even though I am back with the father of my sons... I am smarter and wiser. My first husband is my husband again... he made the comment to me several weeks ago that he bets I won't be so nice in giving up what was mine like I did the first time...should this not work out.... I told him, "you got that right... I want be so nice or nieve again!! I learned the hard way... I have to take care of me.... He treats me much better now... its good, we are good... but he knows where I stand and should this go south... I will be taking what is mine!!!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 8:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009