Those of you with more than 1 child.

How did your pregnancy differ?

Im exhausted.just as i was before...

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Sucked the life out of me until later into my pregnancies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• I remember being a little more tired with each one, I think due to not being able to rest whenever I wanted like i could with the first. But I was also a little more patient, and resigned, with each one. I learned that they come when they are ready, and not to push it. having a newborn is as exhausting as being pregnant, so I quit being so antsy...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• #1 and #2 were nearly identical. All I really had was massively horrible heartburn.

#3 I'm 11 weeks now and STILL exhausted ALL the time. My appetite is all over the place, and this one just feels harder than the other two.

#1 I was 21/22 while pregnant. #2 I was 25. With #3 I'm 32/33 during this pregnancy.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• #1 I gained 60 lbs, had no morning sickness or heartburn. #2 gained 25 lbs, some morning sickness and massive heartburn. baby #1 was 4 days late, and was born by c setion, weighed 10 lbs. Baby #2 was 2 weeks early also c section, weighed 8.1 lbs.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 10:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Pretty much the same. I was confined to bed for 7 1/2 months
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• #1- had terrible morning sickness, craved clam chowder and french fries. Weighed 10 lbs. less than when I got pregnant at 6 months pregnant....but had toxemia and gained 55 pounds the last 7 weeks. Carried baby all over. (Boy)

#2- slight nausea at the very beginning, Felt great for my entire pregnancy. Craved salad and crusty breads. Gained 35 pounds gradually. Carried out front. (Boy)

#3- hemorraghed twice at the beginning and spent most of my pregnancy on bedrest. Gained 35 pounds gradually. Carried across. (also boy)

Every one of my pregnancies was very different.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• My first pregnancy I had morning sickness around the clock like clock work. Every 4 hrs if I didn't eat something filling, I was sick. My 2nd and subsequent I had less throwing up but was still nauseated and only for the first 3 - 4 months. My last pregnancy (my only girl) was easier as far as sickness and I felt well overall but the last trimester killed my back and hips.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• The only similarity between the two was that my morning sickness lasted around 3 weeks with both. Otherwise everything about them was different - sex drive, boob tenderness, round ligament stretching, mood. I have 2 boys.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Both of my pregnancies were similar. With DS I felt hot all the time and with DD I was cold all of the time. That was the main difference. With DS I gained a lot and with DD I didn't gain much at all. Labor was pretty normal with both, although I didn't realize how close I was to giving birth with DD when they gave my my epidural. If I had known, I probably would have gone without it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Yes every differnt
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2014