Being ignored

My boyfriend has been ignoring me for an entire week now. He has been online and I have sent him messages and still nothing
We have been getting into it lately about little stuff but nothing major to me. I don't know if this is his way of being done or of he needs space. This is killing me though. I know it's probably best if I just stop calling and messaging him but it's so hard.
I hate being ignored!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• This is not your boyfriend. This is your EX boyfriend.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• Is PGA right? This is an ex? I know it's hard but that means just grieve the lost relationship. It hurts but stay away. Be honorable.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• If there is any spark left in hi about a relationship with you
    Smothering with put that spark out

Get on with your life
    For your sake
    And if any spark, he is a man and men are simple thinker, they have a need to chase
    Think of how excited a dog is when you throw the ball
    Same thing really
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• See the writing on the wall and listen to PGA. This is now your EX boyfriend.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2013

• PGA is correct. He's an EX boyfriend. This is his chickenshit way of letting it be over without having the balls to actually SAY it. Move on; there are better fish in the sea.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Why would you want someone who doesn't want you? If you want to be loved for the rest of your life, wait for a man who comes pursuing you. I have been married to such a man for almost 48 years, and he is still pursuing me, so I know it is a plan that works.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Well it's not like I have been chasing him our entire relationship. This is current and I was just telling you guys ways been going on. But I guess this is his coward way of ending the relationship. Yes I am hurt because I love him dearly but I'm dying reaching out. Already deleted his number, going to block him complete on the social networking sites as well. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2013