Any feedback?

First off my periods are irregular but I was lucky enough to get pregnant with our only son. We have been ttc for about 7 months but its hard when I go 3 months wo a period. My husband and I went to my obgyn today and she wants me to come back next week for a sono to see if I have any syst on my overies so she can start me on clomid. I have not really done my research on this drug so thats why I posted this to see if this has worked for others and what exactly it does for you. Thanks for reading!

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have not ever taken it, but it just makes you ovulate. I *think* you just take it a certain number of days a month and it makes you ovulate during or soon after those days. I hope somebody else answers who has taken it who can give you more info!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 6:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I took clomid with both my kids it works for some at a low dose for me I had to take a high dose and also another medication. It make you ovulate. You take daY 5 of your period and around day 12-16 you go in for U/S to see of your have a folicile that is around 22cm give or take for your doc. If it is you normal ovulate 24-36 hours after. Good Luck. If I can help any more please message me best of luck to you.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009