When it comes to cool dates like today

Maybe "cool" is too strong of a word?

But I wonder how many people are getting married today, or how many planned C-sections there are today, or on other "cool" dates. 11/12/13

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 9:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I thought of the same thing! Next year it will be 12-13-14, lol
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• We have something like that in my family, not an exact date, but an event.

My Uncle (dad's brother) was born on their Gramma's birthday. He's the youngest.
    My cousin (above uncle's youngest) was born on OUR Gramma's birthday (dad's mom).
    As of right now, MY youngest's due date is May 30. It will be a planned C-section. There is potential for this one to be born on my dad's birthday.

I still need to talk to my doctor about it, but it's a good possibility it can happen. That would be a GOOD thing. When I was 16 my Gramma (dad's mom) died on his birthday. This birth would make it a happy day again.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Oh, and I was born 100 years after my Great-grandfather.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Next year will be the last of them for a while!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2013

• David's Bridal Estimates 3,300 Weddings today
    cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• My parents were married. On the same day 3 years later my brother was born, naturally
    10 years minus on day (actually only a few hours) I was born, naturally. No planning.
    I do not particularly thing any date is cooler than any other but that is just me..
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• I have to wonder if the brides who pick today's date are doing it so their spouse's won't forget their anniversary! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• My brother is a wedding photographer and he had seven couples try to book him today. He's doing 2 (one is a morning, the other an evening). He already has 1 booked next year on 12/13/14.

For me, it's just another day.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2013