Thank you, my trusty CM kitchen magicians!

I have a beef pot pie ready to go in the oven later for dinner, thanks to SleepingBeautee's idea of what to do with the leftovers from my crockpot roast, and it occurred to me how often I depend on my CM friends to break me out of my "What on earth am I going to fix tonight? fog. So thank you all.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 2:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Yum! A biscuit pot pie. *drool* My hubby won't eat them, claims the biscuits don't taste right. Whatever. The pie crust ones are what he wants. I forbade myself from making pie crust, too. Pillsbury makes great crusts, and for me, the cost is so much less than the stress.

I know it will be delicious! :)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• YAY! I am glad I could help. The food conversations are my favorite part of CM.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• I love them, too.

Of course, the pot pie will just hve refrigerator biscuits on top because I forbade myself from making actual pie crust years ago, but it should be good.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2013