I guess if you don't try and set your child up for failure, they would never win, LOL!

Holy Batman,
The kid won the student council election, can't come up with the best way to "rub" this in so called friend's face.
Waiting to hear if he lied about extending lunch time or not, lol.
I wouldn't have cared if he lost, and think I will wait for her to call and offer congrats, to my very unpopular "loser" ! LOL

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• WOW!! That is fantastic! Congratulations to your little fellow!

woohoo

If you don't try, you can't win!

May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Yea!!!! Congrats to your Son!! I said I bet he'd win it!!!

congratulations

Tell her (so-called friend) "hey, guess you can't win it if your not in it...Biacha" LOL! You could leave off the "Biacha" if you want :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Student counsel only has so much they can do and extending lunch is probably not going to happen. Lied? Some might see it like that but he will surely present it and be able to say that he tried.

I am so proud of him for trying and that he won is just another bonus.
    I would not say anything to the friend. Be the bigger person.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Congrats! That's fantastic.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• AWESOME!!! Massive high five to your young man.

My soccer coach always told us that we would miss 100% of the shots we never took. Translation: you don't know WHAT you can do until you TRY!
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• shoot for the moon. even if you miss you'll land among the stars...not accurate in space terms, but yeah...way to go!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• I hate those people. That "worry" is just a creative way for them to try and compare your child to theirs. This has happened to me many times with my little ones. Annoys the crap out of me, needless to say those people usually don't stay in my life (except of course my sister). Congrats to your son!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Dardenella,
    I will not really rub it in her face, her kids have gone to school there for a very long time, when he announced he wanted to run, she was very worried that because he isn't "popular' her words, not mine I was setting him up for failure.
    I just knew those girls who try to kiss him on the playground would pull through for him, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2013