who else has tried to snowboard and just plain sucks?

Oh my god- I have gone to Tahoe and tried soo0..many times " like 10 diffierent trips" and I suck!!! Our first trip up there 2 yrs ago -I had taken 1 lesson and practiced on the bunny slop-did alright and tried a bigger hill- I do alright and then fall and fall - I fell and fractured my tail bone. I healed and the next season I tried over and over-I finally threw in the towel-
My husband and kids started when I did and the are pretty damn good. I just don't get it. I think I am just going to be a poser and chill at the ski resort and drink!lol

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 6:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the same way... We live in Colorado so you think I would enjoy it. I went with my hubby and tore ligiments in my ankle, needless to say I suck too..
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009