Child Care HELP!!!!

Okay, so yesterday my daycare lady told me that she is moving. I am devastated.... My son loves going there and I trust her with him. Any advice on how to find a new person whom I can trust? We live in Colorado. I know this happens when you have a in home daycare person, they can just decide to move, or quit doing it all together. The problem is that I am stressing out really bad about this, our son is our Miracle child, so I want whats best for him. Anyone else gone thru this and how did you deal? She gave us 2 months notice.... Any advice? Oh also I feel like I am being a total B**ch....to my hubby. I am doing all the legwork to try to find someone and he just sits back. Why are men like this? I am not trying to take anything out on him but I know that I am.

NAT24ROXY24

Asked by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You could also try and put him into a daycare center if you can't find anyone you trust. It is going t o be really stressful but hang in there you have 2 months to figure somthing out just don't want until the last minute.Maybe you could ask your hubby to help out a little bit. IF he help maybe that would help with the stress. Good luck.
    andrea86160

Answer by andrea86160 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• If you have the funds, you can register with Care.com. You can check out people from your area and it lists their availability and willingness to travel and other stuff. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Ask one of the neighborhood churches, those people are usually stay at home moms who I would definatley trust.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009