Not sure why or what it's from.. :(

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and about 2 days ago I noticed my hands have been getting increasingly dry. Now they are so bad it feels like they could split open and my right hand is much more swollen and dry. It's very noticeably swollen compared to my left. Any one have this happen before? I don't know what's causing the swelling and dryness :( it burns too.

CEWarsop

Asked by CEWarsop at 9:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• I had a lot of problems with my feet being really dry since I suffered from edema.

Be sure to drink lots and lots of water, and call your dr.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Any swelling should be reported to your doctor. Let us know what it is!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• I'll give an update tomorrow. His office was already closed when I posted my question. I noticed my legs and feet are extremely swollen as well, like my socks actually cut into my legs cause of the swelling. Hope I don't have preeclampsia, I've had it in my first pregnancy so this swelling is very concerning to me
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2013