Okay, what about eyelash tinting? Anyone done that? Did it turn you into Lady Gaga or anything?

I'm not looking to hook Richard Gere but I have puny, pale lashes and I think the extensions are very expensive and don't last long, needing refills often. I cannot apply them myself at all. It's a joke. SO, how about tinting? 25 bucks to get them tinted and it lasts six weeks.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 9:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I have had it done, and it lasts about 3 weeks, I still had to use mascara, but it did help!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2013

• I'm a fan of permanent cosmetics.... but I haven't really heard anything about that jean. I am sorry....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• Tinted? What's that? Like Dying your lashes?

I haven't done anything like that but I can't even put on contacts, they freak me out!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2013

• If you have a beauty school in you area you can get it done for about $5. It will bring your eyes out a little more, but nothing drastic.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2013

• Knowing me I would try to dye my eyelashes myself, going against all the rules, and succeed. lol
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I am in the dark here. I think it's a minimal commitment so perhaps I'll give it a go.
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2013