New to me

i have 2 days until my period is expected and i'm getting brown spotting, i'm on trinessa and had unprotected sex last month after my period, around halloween and wanted to know what the brown spotting is?

still spotting, its switching colors.. i'm going to wait another day and see if my period comes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I'd say it's your period arriving differently and earlier than expected. It's POSSIBLE to be implantation bleeding, though that seems to be more of an internet legend than reality.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2013

• Your period is coming probably early go to a doctor if you think your pregnant
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2013

• implantation bleeding, though that seems to be more of an internet legend than reality.
    Answer by gdiamante

i bled, (3 days late) first doc said implantation bleed
    bled more, she still said that
    bled further (different doc), scanned me, found a placenta problem
    * first doc not from internet, however; i did find if she was not good enough to see a placenta issue, she was not a good enough doc, by far

-----------------
    no one, on internet , can tell you what your blood show is, but you can wait a few days see if period starts, you can get a pregnancy test (might have to do more than one if first is negative and still no period). but if you are not even late yet- i would sit tight, wait for period, if period does not come- then test. If still unsure doc appt

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2013

• What did your physician say?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2013