Would you prefer a male boss or a female??

i prefer male, but it doesn't matter.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2013 in Money & Work

• Fair
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2013

• I prefer the best qualified person who does a good job at what s/he is supposed to be doing.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2013

• Male. They generally are easier going and level headed, at least in my experience.

Answer by missanc at 2:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2013

• I hate to admit it but a male. My friend is a manager (way up in media) and she is not always emotionally stable. Sadly, her employees pick up the tab for it. I'm always appalled when she tells me stories.
    Anonymous

• So far my best bosses have been females. The few males I have worked for have been arrogant asses who seem to think women don't belong in the workplace. Two of them weren't qualified for the jobs they were doing, but got promoted over females with more experience.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2013

• I've never had a bad female manager. I've had some really AWFUL male managers, but I've also had good male managers.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• It seriously depends on the person, not their gender. I've had one female boss and two male bosses. The female was cool a heck. BUT I've heard many horror stories about female bosses and I think I just got lucky lol. My first male boss was great at his job, but more or less an arrogant dick personality type. My current male boss is also good at his job, is not an arrogant dick, but tends to be a bit sexist though it's usually fine with me because I'd prefer not to do half the stuff he puts the "guys" in charge of anyway lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• I've had both. It's the personality that counts, not the gender.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 7:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• whoever can do the job.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2013