I think this is getting a little creepy what do you guys think

http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=2642

Its like she used him as her replacement husband/child, I mean taking a bath with him its all just getting a little too creepy for me, I almost think she is the one who has some mental issues

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I don't think people have a right to own wild, undomesticated animals.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 8:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The part where she said she slept with him.... shudder.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Ok sleeping and bathing with a chimp ..WEIRD..I don't even want to think....elllll

Anyway,Says he ripped her nose off,eyes gone,and jaw.....WOW
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i feel so bad for her losing her whole family, how sad.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It is sad mrssundin eventhough this relationship with the chimp is really strange to me.

I mean her daughter then husband and now this attack the lady has been through hell
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Animals help people cope with loss and have proven to decrease stress levels among their human companions. Granted, she may have gone a bit far with the baths, but sleeping with him...? Hmmmm, I mean I've slept with cats and dogs in my bed. So, I'm on the fence about how weird it is to sleep with a chimp. But, weird or not, it seems as if this was her only form of companionship, and it's gone now. I'm sure this is very difficult for her, and I hope she finds happiness again.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 7:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I totally understand the whole companionship thing but, for some reason it just seems weird to me, like she lost her husband and somehow used the chimp as a replacement, I dont know I just think its creepy, I mean she let him comb her hair, and took baths with him (gross), she even said everything in the house was for him

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The whole sitation to me is terrible! I am an animal lover and believe in animal rights and wild animals like the chimp is better taken care of where they are better equipped for them. The poor friend of hers I feel much sorrow for her she will have lifelong scars if she survives the attack. As for the owner of the chip I don't know anything about her but she did seem a bit off in the interview.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• SAD, SAD, SAD!! I FEEL FOR ALL OF THEM! HOWEVER, I DO NOT BLAME THE CHIMP... WHAT KIND OF BRAIN DEFICIENT TAKES A BATH WITH A ANIMAL OF ANY KIND? OR GIVES A CHIMP WINE AND XANAX? PEOPLE NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 9:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Whaaat I guess I missed that part.She gave the chimp alcohol and drugs? sheesh
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009