"Snuggle " house adult content

In Madison WI, a new snuggle house business is opening tomorrow. People can pay female employees $60 an hour to hug and snuggle in a bed. Yeah,I'm sure that is all that will happen. *eyeroll*
Who wants to take bets on how quickly they'll be shut down for prostitution?
Would you pay a stranger $60 to cuddle with you?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not much of a snuggler. I tell my husband he has too many arms. LOL There's always an elbow in my face or something.
    I'm more of a get in, get off, get out kind of girl.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• I think you guys are severely underestimating what a hipster will do to maintain their image.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• I'd just snuggle with big bear lol. He's the best snuggler ever. So unless they have a 300+ biker grizzly Adams man I want no part in it lmao.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• No. I hate just snuggling.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Me too Quinn. I hate snuggling. Unfortunately, hubby likes it. *sigh*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Hmmmm.... can we vote in certain beautiful man celebrities? Then I may be up for paying $60 for a snuggle. *girly giggle*
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• I heard about that. Talk about the "wussification of the US!" IF people are really going there to snuggle, that is pathetic. I highly agree that it is a cover for prostitution though.

And NO I would not pay to lay in a gross public bed to snuggle with a stranger.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• ugg that sounds like hell...so no they'd have to pay me...and then it would be a lot more that $60. id rather have sex with strangers than have to cuddle for an hour!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• I'd never pay someone to snuggle with me but I'm sure there are people out there who need to be held close, to hear the beating of anothers heart, to feel safe and secure in anothers arms. It's something that might chase the lonelyness away for a time which for some could be really important. Why not? We pay for back rubs, foot rubs, etc. All to make us feel good. Why not pay for someone to hold us tight when we have no one that will?
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Why would a man have a problem finding a woman to cuddle with him....for free? We love to cuddle!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2013