Is spotting a symptom of pregnancy?

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby and had no luck. We tried again last weekend, and three days later I had light spotting for not even a day. Could this be a sign of the egg atatching itself to the wall?

Crystal831

Asked by Crystal831 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It can be, but, spotting can occur after sex, or really any time. I know how hard it is when you want to have a baby. Try to relax and be patient, and when you miss your period take a test.

Good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Not that I know of.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Wait til you're late, pee on the stick. That is the only way to know for sure.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Maybe it maybe not ... You should really try tracking your cycles and ovulation patterns to help you conceive .. You could just be having sex at the wrong times. Good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• No. The egg would need to finish travelling the tubes first. It would not be implanting after only three days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2013